1. The ‘promoter’ is City Xtra, t/a CX MEDIA LTD, 47 Winchester Road, Radcliffe, Manchester, England, M26 3LY.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of CX MEDIA LTD and any partner the competition is associated with and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the competition.
4. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
5. Closing date for entry is indicated on the entry form. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any agent connected with this competition.
7. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. Prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
8. Winner(s) will be chosen at random from all correct entries received and verified by the promoter and or its agents.
9. The winner will be notified by email within 48 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 48 hours of notification, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
10. The promoter will notify the winner how they will receive their prize.
11. Tickets will be sent to the winner by 48 hours before the match day.
12. Club colours are not permitted in Club Wembley areas.
13. Any and all personal data supplied for the running of this promotion will be used solely for the purpose of this promotion by the promoter and/or by any agent appointed by it to assist with running the promotion on behalf of the promoter and will not be disclosed to a third party for any other purpose unless your positive consent has been obtained.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering the competition, an entrant is indicating his/her/their acceptance of these terms and conditions.
16. In the event of a discrepancy between these terms and conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the terms and conditions will prevail.
17. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.